What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Download TV Shows to your computer, mobile, TV or any other device with ease
- Any episode can be transferred onto a whole host of mobile devices such as your iPod®, iPad®, iPhone®
- We stay completely up-to-date with any of the latest episodes that have been uploaded
- Our membership is great for newbies to experts alike
- One-click direct transfers straight from us
- One time fee for unlimited transfers
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. TV Maximum scores 68.79/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://tvmaximum.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tvmaximum.com you’ll also be taken through to tvmaximum.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)